CHICAGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Dec 8, 2021–
On the heels of announcing Sales Engagement Automation, ActiveCampaign, the leader in customer experience automation (CXA), is continuing to realize its Customer Success Commitment by releasing an array of new and updated features and functionality to ensure every size B2B (business-to-business) organization can make 2022 their strongest year yet.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211208005276/en/
(Graphic: Business Wire)
At least 80% of B2B buyers expect a buying experience like that of a B2C customer, proving the importance of 1:1 experiences for all types of businesses. That’s why ActiveCampaign has released new product functionality in time for the new year. This includes a new email designer, built to prioritize easy-to-use features and reliable formatting to improve the customer, and user, experience. The waitlist is now open for customers to sign up for Early Access before it is released broadly next year.
ActiveCampaign is also releasing a number of other features, functionality and templates to support B2B companies’ customer experiences, including:
● Sales Engagement Automation, closing the gap between legacy account-based marketing and sales engagement solutions, helping businesses create better customer experiences by aligning marketing, sales and customer support.
● Custom objects, which expands the ability to unify and take action on customer data from any integrated solution using ActiveCampaign. It enables businesses of all sizes to build and trigger automations from unique data specific to their business model.
● Pages templates to help businesses of all sizes create professionally designed landing pages that yield more conversions in less time. Suggested copy will help spin up pages and optimize them for higher engagement.
● Double the number of beautifully designed free email templates available, surpassing 250. This makes it easier than ever for businesses to send professionally designed emails with these responsive email templates. All the code, design and quality assurance are built right in.
● ActiveCampaign has introduced over 70 free tools to help businesses thrive, including templates specifically built for B2B such as content marketing, website content, email copywriting, communications plan and storytelling to support B2B.
● The automation library now holds over 750 recipes to help businesses implement automations seamlessly. Some of the most useful recipes for this time of year include setting up a consultation call, failed billing reminders, engage prospects interested in pricing and quote request workflow.
B2B companies like Bunzl have elevated their customer experience by implementing the ActiveCampaign CXA platform. The industrial supplies retailer has found that integrating its survey and enterprise resource planning solution with the CXA platform has given their marketing and sales teams a complete view of the end-to-end customer journey, saving them time and enabling them to have more meaningful interactions with customers. Customer segmentation has been critical to its success creating 1:1 experiences. By segmenting their customers across all data points from its tech stack, Bunzl has boosted open rates by 10%.
“This is the functionality B2B companies need to be successful. I’m thrilled that we’re releasing new platform updates in time for them to be as successful as possible in 2022,” said Jason VandeBoom, founder and CEO of ActiveCampaign. “We’re obsessed with our customers’ success because we know that creating wow customer experiences helps businesses grow. We’ve done it ourselves.”
“We know the customer is interested in what they’re receiving from us. Connecting online with the customer in the right way is everything these days,” said Fiona Corsie, head of marketing and commerce at Bunzl. “Through recent years, globally, we’ve seen 10 years of digital transformation occur in two months, and this was certainly reflected in our customers’ behaviour. Thus, the ease of working with the ActiveCampaign system and team has been refreshing – enabling us to meet customer expectations.”
“The annual planning and budgeting season is always a critical period for our customers, and we’re dedicated to helping them make 2022 their most successful year yet. That’s why we’re proud to be close ActiveCampaign partners that share this mission for customer success,” said Stephen Lynch, Co-President and Owner of L2.
● Growth Decoded (New Episodes)
ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 870+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Marketing Automation Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211208005276/en/
CONTACT: Kirsten Welch
+1 407 734 7332
KEYWORD: ILLINOIS UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MARKETING ADVERTISING COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/08/2021 09:00 AM/DISC: 12/08/2021 09:02 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2021.