Vestiaire Collective is wanting for a Brand Business Analyst to join our Brand Partnerships group in Paris .
About the part
We are at present looking for a dynamic Small business Analyst to join our Brand Partnership staff based at our Paris headquarters. This position will generally analyse profits efficiency and design and style studies for our associates, but will also participate in a key portion in scaling our Raas global solution, whilst protecting a sound financial gain. The prospect must have superb analytical skills, a good understanding of company desires and delight in operating across multi practical teams in a really rapidly paced setting.
What you can expect to be performing
- Checking and analysis of income functionality, determine and employ motion programs to achieve enterprise objectives
- Produce ad hoc projects and information requests
- Assist of product sales teams
- Management of Data tasks with the Business enterprise Intelligence team
- Assist in redefining our recent Raas studies for associates
- Aid on possess-stock venture, to increase STR & create a discounting/ price fall tactic
Who you are
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Small business, Analytics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics or other analytical disciplines or equivalent encounter. You have prior knowledge in shopper-oriented business, economic or very analytical roles.
- You are a strategic professional thinker with remarkable analytical techniques, consideration to information and crucial frame of mind. You have powerful complex skills in Excel. Understanding in SQL and skills in Tableau are potent plus.
- You have good communication competencies and can drive assignments with various teams throughout the group. You Prosper in a dynamic and quick transferring surroundings.
- You have a excellent understanding of the primary P&L lines in an ecommerce – retailing natural environment
- You are company-fluent in English. French is a additionally.
- Means to establish robust collaborative internal & exterior associations
- Fantastic interpersonal competencies, appreciate working as a group-participant and discovering from other people
What we offer
- A significant job with an impression on the way men and women take in trend, to lower down waste, since we save the world, our way
- The risk to operate remotely 50% of your time!
- The chance to grow in a booming French-born scale up
- The possibility to perform with an intercontinental group with + 40 nationalities.
- 15 hrs to assist Venture – enhance your activist journey and volunteer for an affiliation!
- The possibility to sign up for our Range and Inclusion Taskforce to foster a far better working environment.
- Great place of work with a terrific coffee, yoga courses.
- A bi-weekly City Corridor to share the updates on the initiatives.
- An interesting wage and reward scheme with a variety of advantages (meal vouchers, well being insurance policies, …).
- And if you transfer to Paris for us, we will choose care of your relocation and visa sponsorship for you and your loved ones !
If you are completely ready to be part of our speedy-paced enterprise, use down below : upload your resume in English and reply our inquiries ! Our team will assessment your application within the adhering to 4 weeks. If your profile and encounter healthy our needs, we will invite you for a first cellular phone get in touch with.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all arrives down to 1 critical issue: Why should really so lots of excellent trend things continue to be unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a worldwide system that connects hundreds of thousands of consumers and sellers of fascinating pre-beloved manner. We are international: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in Tourcoing, New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equivalent opportunity employer. We attempt to create an inclusive do the job atmosphere that displays the variety of our fashion activist group.