Full Sail Brewing Co.
Apply for Job
We are seeking an insightful, strategic Sales Support Analyst to be a pivotal member of the Full Sail Brewing commercial team. This individual will be a central hub of insights and cross-functional communication between sales, marketing, production, and finance. She or he will be responsible for compiling, maintaining, and analyzing multiple datasets to provide context which drives business decisions. Additionally, this role will interface with both distributor and retail partners to ensure the items are setup and priced correctly, programming is executed, and any other administrative requirements to maintain route to market are fulfilled.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- LOCATION: Remote, Pacific Northwest
- Analyze and report market data, sales, and distributor performance
- Build BI dashboards to automate reporting and generate insights that allow business leaders to evaluate brand and distributor performance quickly and easily
- Analyze sales volume and distribution trends at both brand and macro levels to assist in the generation of sales forecasts and budgets
- Work cross-functionally to advance business initiatives and create alignment between departments
- Support the sales team by creating selling stories, developing presentations, and participating in meetings with external business partners
- Assist in developing and fine-tuning KPIs, then report progress to senior leadership on weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadences
- Provide context to data reporting and make recommendations about opportunities and threats to the business
- Receive and respond to retailer and distributor requests for information including: pricing, new item setups, and regulatory paperwork
- Maintain internal pricing master files, collaborate with operations and finance departments to ensure accuracy and timely submission
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, economics or other relevant degree. MBA preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in BI, Data Analytics, Sales Operations Support, or equivalent experience
- Experience working with IRI/Nielsen/SPINS data services
- Strong computer skills: MS Office required, SAP preferred, Tableau a plus
- Experience building sales presentations
- CPG industry experience is preferred
- Understanding of the three-tier beverage alcohol regulatory system is advantageous
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable building processes from the ground up and continuously iterating for greater efficiency and efficacy
- A flexible and agile person that recognizes what and when ‘good enough’ is and is willing to draw line in the sand to get started with and improve upon. Able to quickly assess without complete information and drive forward progress under ambiguous circumstances.
- Big picture thinker, strategic, but able to distill functions and business interactions into tactical/detailed process and workflows in order to drive improvements and efficiency gains. Effective demonstration of analytical skills, change management, and financial acumen.
- An effective and persuasive communicator with outstanding presence and presentation skills that constantly strives for simplicity and clarity.
- Home base located in the Pacific Northwest. Excels at managing time and clearly communicating from a remote role
Apply for Job